Do you know the benefits?
Throughout the day, the skin accumulates a thin layer of impurities, including dirt, dust and bacteria. This is why we need daily facial cleansing, to eliminate the elements that lead to irritation.
If the skin is neglected, it will become imbalanced and lead to excess production of sebum, accumulation of dead skin cells, blackheads, and pustules. With the build-up of bacteria and impurities, there will be a decrease in the permeability of the skin, leading to signs of deeper wrinkles, a sallow complexion and loss of elasticity.
Apart from daily hygiene, Deep Skin Cleansing is an important step that should be completed at the salon. Your therapist will customise this to your skin type, the season or weather conditions you face on a day to day basis.
Deep Skin Cleansing has the following benefits:
- Eliminates dead skin cells
- Minimises wrinkles
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Increase the skin’s elasticity
- Brightens the complexion
- In oily skin the treatment helps as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Increases skin permeability and absorption
- Higher Hydration, moisture levels and skin nutrition
- Stimulates the production of the natural lipids of the skin
- Prevents and repairs dryness, dehydration, pigmentation, redness, weak flaking skin
- Soothes and calms sensitive skin
- Slows down premature aging
Periodic Deep Skin Cleansing is an easy treatment that will help you to keep your skin fresh, young and healthy. All skin types will see the benefits of Deep Cleansing, including dry, oily, sensitive, acne and normal skin.
Concerned about your skin health?
Book in for our Free Skin Analysis during your next facial and get an In Depth Report, including skincare products and treatments you need to improve your skin.